What is the review on Boult’s wireless headphones?

What is the review on Boult’s wireless headphones?

When I was searching for budget headphones I came across Boult’s Wireless Headphones, but so far even researching for many days I couldn’t find review of them anywhere. I just found one small website that had it’s review but somehow it seemed that review was sponsored I’m not sure. Because at price they are at, they look and seem pretty great but I haven’t seen any YouTuber to Review those. I’m not sure about them as never seen anyone having them. I wouldn’t recommend you those.
I don’t know about them exactly like how they sound or how they are but they are pretty much lesser known. If you find or use them then you can reply the review to this answer too. I would love to know about them too.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Stumbled upon this very old question while searching for how this brand is performing now.
I’d bought their model known as Boult Space while keeping fingers crossed. The product has lasted me good 8/9 months. The battery is great and for the price of 1300 or so, you cannot ask for a better sound quality in a wireless earphones.
And I believe now they have a lot of youtube reviews going around and they have their own storefront on Amazon, which I think makes them pretty trustworthy in front of the Amazon team. You can check it here -> https://amzn.to/2XVZqGB
Not sure about other people’s experience, mine has been pretty great.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I’m a user of boat bassheads 225, BoAt Rockerz 210 and Boat bassheads 180 headphones for over 4 months.
Based on my experience on these boat models, here are some pros and cons I am sharing that will help you for sure.
…Pros,
1. Overall build quality is fine considering wire, earbuds's metalic housing and features.
2. The Bass generates louder sounds.
3. Price point is affordable for the some of these models.
4. Extra ear tips are provided.
…Cons,
1. When played at higher volumes, the Bass overpowers other components that results in unnatural sound effects for some musical instruments’ sound and vocals.
2. Since the bass is louder and missing internal optimization, when listening music outside/noisy environment, overall sound hurts ears a bit.
3. The bulky design doesn't fit well for all head sizes. When used it for long time, it started hurting my ears. So, can't use it for long continuously.
4. Answer call button randomly sends signals to music app due to which songs are being skipped, fast forwarded and randomly paused at some times.
5. The function is not working in all mobiles. It worked on my friends mobile but not in my mobile.
6. After a month one side of these earbuds were stopped working.
7. The last disappointing thing is, it has only one service center in Mumbai and customer support don't respond to emails, when tried to claim warranty.
These are some issues I faced with Boat's earphones mentioned above
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
This company boat is just not good. I have a personal experience with it and i have been to their service center which is in Mumbai and is the only center and the office is like a junkyard .
I bought rockerz 600 and had to get it replaced 4 times and still it has some manufacturing defects but i am just ignoring them because this company is just a RND sort of thing ,they just know that their products will not work at some point and they offer replacement easily but believe me it’s all a trap sort of thing .The replacement stays just for a year and what they do with the defected product ?? they refurbish and sell it back . it’s like take from one hand give the same through another.
Please buy any other brand believe me you will regret buying BOAT there are many cases of manufacturing defects. They have branded these to be designed in USA and manufactured in CHINA . USA is only because one of it’s partner resides there nothing else believe me it’s all cheap china product and they come very cheap in bulk orders even normal people can start a business this way.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I recently bought Boat BassHeads 225 after researching for headphones in the budget-value for money category. Found Boat Bassheads as a popular option on ecommerce sites. Also I was looking for headphones with mic and this perfectly fit in the price range that I was looking for. Others like Senheiser were offering headphones without mic in the sub 1k category.
Based on online reviews, I decided to try this brand out.
Pros:
Value for Money ( For the price range, features and sound no other brand comes close. Bought it on sale for < 500 )
Good bass and sound quality - If one is looking for a good hearing experience without being too specific about highs and lows
Tangle free - The wire is flat instead of cylindrical and I was really happy that it tangled much less than my earlier Sony headphones. Never struggled
Cons:
Bulky in the ear - Not comfortable to listen for long hours. Not comfortable to listen while exercising or jogging (as it keeps falling off the ears because off its weight)
The mic lost its range within the 2nd month. Since it was in warranty, I raised a request with Boat (Imagine Marketing). The pickup was quick. However it would take them minimum 2 weeks from the day of pickup to the day of return of the replacement headphones. And this is the timeline for Mumbai where they have a customer service centre. The headphone reached them within 2 days but they take 2 weeks to replace/resolve the issue and during this duration the customer service was not responsive to my mails.
Overall, there are pros and cons which is expected for a product at this price range
________________________________________________----------------------------________________________________
It appears this company is Delhi-based involved in importing audio equipment from China and branding them with their own brand. Whatever may be their business model, they have earned a name in headphones in India. They are good for In-Ear-Headphones and On-Ear-Headphone. So far I have reviewed these on my affiliate website https://nxtbite.in.
They have the highest sale for headphones below Rs 3000 in India.



__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________



Boat is not known company….they all came in after online shoppings started.
Buy products from companies who are consistently involved in R & D
Few brands are
1.Sony
2.Audio Technica
3.Bose
4.Jbl
5.sennheiser
6.Jabra
7.Merely
8.Jive and many more .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Latex typing in topological definition

Objective type questions in OS with answers

राजस्थान लैपटॉप वितरण योजना लिस्ट 2020 चयनित छात्र नाम सूची